Address: The Dorothy Clive Garden, Willoughbridge, Market Drayton, Shropshire, TF9 4EU
Phone Number: 01630 647275
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
The Dorothy Clive Garden is 12 acres of gardens, named after the originator’s wife who died in 1942, 2 miles from the village of Woore between Stoke on Trent and Market Drayton.
Features include a quarry garden, a gravel garden, a laburnum arch, azalea walk, daffodil walk, seasonal boarders, a waterfall, camellia walk and an edible woodland area. Toddlers play area.
- Car parking.
- Gift shop selling souvenirs and plants.
- Tea room serving light lunches, cream teas and home-made cakes.
- Dogs allowed on leads.
- High Season: Open every day from 1st April until 30th September from 10am to 5:30pm
- Low Season: October until the end of March open at weekends only from 10am to 4pm
- Adults – £7.50
- Concessions – £7.00
- Children (between 5-17 years) – £2.00
- Children (between 0-4 years) – Free
- Half price of £3.50 per person during low season.
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2017.
Before you start your journey to The Dorothy Clive Garden for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.