The Living Rainforest is a simulated rainforest attraction with plants and animals near Hampstead Norreys West of Reading in Berkshire.
This indoor attraction is recreation of a tropical rainforest inside glasshouses complete with more than 700 species of plants and animals with trees, tropical fruits, water features and free-flying and roaming birds, butterflies, insects and lizards. Other animals visitors can see include snakes, spiders, Goeldi’s monkeys, a sloth, frogs, tortoises and a crocodile. Outdoors children’s play area.
- Car parking.
- Shop selling rainforest-themed gifts, toys and souvenirs.
- Cafe serving snacks and drinks.
- Fully wheelchair accessible.
- Outdoor picnic area.
- Open: 10am to 5pm
- Closed: Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
- Last visitors are admitted at 4:30pm each day.
- Adult – £10.45
- Child (2- 14) – £8.45
- Child (under 2) – Free
- OAP/Student/Con – £9.80
- Family (2 adults + 2 children) – £34.25
- Family (1 adult + 3 children) – £32.80
- Carer – Free
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2017.
Before you start your journey to The Living Rainforest for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.