Address: The Look Out Discovery Centre, Nine Mile Ride, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 7QW
Phone Number: 01344 354400
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
The Look Out Discovery Centre is a science-themed attraction, aimed at children, located in 1000 hectares of woodland near Bracknell.
The attraction’s exhibits are housed indoors and feature over 90 hands-on activities, plus theatre shows (extra charge) and a Toddler zone with ball pool, mini supermarket and soft play area. There is also an outdoor adventure play area, plus lots of walks, trails and bike rides start from the centre, with trail guides available from reception. There is also an Orienteering course to follow (charge), mountain bike hire and a tourist information centre.
- Car parking (charge refunded on purchasing a ticket).
- Gift shop.
- Coffee shop serving snacks and drinks.
- Outdoor picnic area.
- Open daily from 10am to 5pm
- Closed: 24th, 25th and 26th December for Christmas and a week in January.
- Adult – £7.45
- Child (under 16) – £5.10
- Under 4s and carers for visitors with disabilities – Free
- Concessions – £5.10
- Saver ticket (2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children) – £20
- Parent and toddler (per parent and toddler, term time weekday) – £6.40
- Toddler day entry (per parent and toddler) – £7
- Toddler day entry – additional toddler – £1.60
- Shows – £1.95
Prices and opening hours correct as at September 2017.
Before you start your journey to The Look Out Discovery Centre for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.