Address: Wild Futures’ Monkey Sanctuary, Murrayton House, St Martins, Looe, Cornwall, PL13 1NZ
Phone Number: 0844 272 1271
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Tickets: Buy tickets online.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
The Monkey Sanctuary is a nine acre attraction with gardens and 37 rescued monkeys East of Looe in Cornwall.
The sanctuary has a number of capuchin monkeys, woolly monkeys and barbary macaques in it’s care to see. Situated on a wooded south-facing hillside overlooking the coast the wildlife gardens include meadows, a Victorian border, a pond area, a Forest garden and the woodland edge area. Lots of different native species of wildlife live within the gardens and the Wildlife Room has interactive displays and information what species there are. There is also the Bat Cave exhibit which has infra-red cameras to see the lesser horseshoe bats that live in the cellar under the house. Children’s play area. Purchasing a ticket allows for free re-entry for the a whole year. Keeper experiences available.
- Car parking. Gift shop.
- Tree Top Café serving vegetarian snacks plus teas and coffees.
- Picnic area.
Opening Times – 2017:
- February Half Term: Saturday 11th Feb – Sunday 19th Feb (inc Friday 17th Feb).
- Main Season – Saturday 1st April – Thursday 28th September (open everyday except Friday).
- October weekends only PLUS half term: Saturday 21st – Sunday 29th October (inc Friday 27th October).
- Open from 11am till 4.30pm, last admission at 4pm.
- Adult (age 16 years +) – £9
- Child (4-15 years old) – £6
- Child (0-3 years old) – Free
- Family (2 adults, up to 3 children) – £27
- Concession (65 & over & students) – £7.00
- Disabled (proof may be required) – Half price standard tickets
- Registered Carer – Free
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2017.
Before you start your journey to The Monkey Sanctuary for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.