Address: The Museum of Witchcraft, The Harbour, Boscastle, Cornwall, PL35 0HD
Phone Number: 01840 250111
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
The Museum of Witchcraft is a museum set over two floors about magic, the occult, Wicca, and witchcraft located in the village of Boscastle.
The attraction contains the world’s largest collection of witchcraft related objects. Exhibits on display include images of witchcraft, persecution of witches, herbs and healing, stone circles and sacred sites, spells and charms (protection and curses), the Knights Templar and Baphomet, the Golden Dawn, mandrakes, fortune telling and divination, shape shifting, sea witchcraft, modern witchcraft and witches tools.
- Village car parking.
- Sales display.
- April 1st 2017 to October 31st
- Monday to Saturday 10:30am – 6pm (last entry 5:30pm).
- Sunday from 11:30 – 6pm (last entry 5:30pm).
- Adults(aged 16-59 years) – £5
- Children (aged 6-15 years) – £4
- Concessions (includes adults aged 60 plus and students with a student card) – £4
- Children 5 and under – Free
- Family Ticket (2 adults, 2 children) – £16
- Large Family Ticket (2 adults, 3 or more children) – £20
Prices and opening hours correct as at February 2017.
Before you start your journey to The Museum of Witchcraft for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.