Address: The National Brewery Centre, Horninglow Street, Burton Upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 1NG
Phone Number: 01283 532 880
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
The National Brewery Centre is a museum about the history of brewing alcohol and also the part the Bass brewery played in brewing in the Burton upon Trent area.
Daily guided tours starting at 11am and 1:30pm. Exhibits include a collection of vintage brewery related motor vehicles and steam engines. Shire horse carriage rides available for an extra charge during Summer months.
- Car parking.
- Gift shop selling souvenirs.
- Beer Boutique selling beer.
- Coffee shop inside gift shop.
- Brewery Tap restaurant and bar serves meals.
Opening Times – 1st October to 31st March:
- 10am – 4pm, with last entrance at 3pm
- Daily Guided Tours are at 11am and 1:30pm
Opening Times – 1st April to 30th September:
- 10am – 5pm, with last entrance at 4pm
- Daily Guided Tours are at 11am and 2pm
- Adult – £9.95
- Child (3-16) – £5.95
- OAP/Concession – £8.95
- Family (up to 5 persons, maximum 2 adults) – £24.95
- One person Ticket plus two course lunch (Mon to Sat only) – £21.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at February 2017.
Before you start your journey to The National Brewery Centre for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.