Address: The Old Mill Museum, Mill Lane, Lower Slaughter, Gloucestershire, GL54 2HX
Phone Number: 01451 820052
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
The Old Mill Museum is a historical mill with museum located in the Cotswolds village of Lower Slaughter in Gloucestershire.
There has been a mill in this location since as far back as the Doomsday book. Also known as Slaughter mill, the mill and museum are situated on the River Eye in the pretty Cotswolds village of Lower Slaughter. The museum has displays about the history of bread making and visitors can also see the inner workings of the mill machinery.
- Park where ever you can in the village, as there are no car parks.
- Gift shop selling CDs and locally made gifts.
- Ice cream parlour selling organic handmade ice cream.
- Riverside tea room serving cream teas and simple dishes using local produce.
- Open 7 days a week.
- 1st March – 31st October: 10am to 6pm
- 1st November – 28th February: 10am until dark.
- Adults – £2.50
- Children – £1.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at June 2017.
Before you start your journey to The Old Mill Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.