Address: The Oxfordshire Museum, Fletcher’s House, Park Street, Woodstock, Oxfordshire, OX20 1SN
Phone Number: 01993 811456
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
The Oxfordshire Museum is a museum which features exhibits on art, local history, archaeology and wildlife located in Woodstock town centre in a large 18th century house.
Exhibits include Victorian Oxfordshire, Introducing Oxfordshire, Woodlands, Changing Countryside, a Roman Gallery, a Picture Gallery, Soldiers of Oxfordshire, Innovation and the County Collection. There are also landscaped gardens with a dinosaur garden, a dinosaur activity trail and an interactive dinosaur gallery.
- Free On street parking and free public car park nearby.
- Free admission.
- Gift shop selling locally sourced gifts.
- Fully licensed café shop serving home-made cakes and beverages.
- Monday: Closed (Open 12noon – 5pm on bank holiday Mondays).
- Tuesday to Saturday: 10am – 5pm (last admission: 4:45pm).
- Sunday: 2pm – 5pm (last admission: 4:45pm).
- Winter: Close at 4:30pm, Tuesday to Friday from 31st Oct 2017 to 2nd Mar 2018.
- Entry to this museum is free.
Prices and opening hours correct as at September 2017.
Before you start your journey to The Oxfordshire Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.