Address: The Transport Museum Wythall, Chapel Lane, Wythall, Worcestershire, B47 6JX
Phone Number: 01564 826471
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
The Transport Museum Wythall is a museum with vintage vehicles from the West Midlands region, located in Whytall in Worcestershire.
This attraction is run as a charitable organisation with volunteers restoring the vehicles. There are three large exhibition halls with around 90 vintage buses on display with informational boards plus a collection of battery powered electric road vehicles including milk floats and bread vans. The buses all come from the fleets that operated around the West Midlands areas of Birmingham, Walsall, West Bromwich and Wolverhampton. There’s also a video presentation to see and there’s a Kids Kabin activity area with toys and activity sheet for younger children. On event days there are running buses for you to take a ride on and a ride-on miniature steam railway plus a circular tour on a vintage bus runs at 2.30pm during August.
- Free car parking.
- Shop selling gifts, toys, models and books.
- Cafe selling drinks and crisps plus cakes and sandwiches on event days.
- Picnic area.
- Well behaved dogs on a lead welcome (not in cafe).
- Please see The Transport Museum Wythall website for opening hours.
- Event Days – Adults £7.00, Children £3.50, Family £18.00
- Event Days (incl All Day Rides) – Adults £12.00, Children £6.00, Family £30.00
- Other Opening Days – Adults £4.00, Children £2.00, Family £10.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2017.
Before you start your journey to The Transport Museum Wythall for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.