Tropical Birdland is a visitor attraction with walk-through aviaries, gardens and woodland near Leicester with over 250 birds to see of over 50 different species including macaws, parrots, toucans, kookaburras and owls.
The centre also includes a water garden with a koi pond, 6 acres of woodland with a trail to walk and a children’s outdoor adventure play area.
- Car parking.
- Gift shop.
- The Real Macaw restaurant serving hot meals and snacks.
- Ice cream parlour. Picnic area.
- April to mid October: 10am – 5:30pm
- November to end of March: 10am – 3pm
- Last entrance will be an hour before closing time
- Adult – £7.75
- Child (ages 4 to 15) – £5.25
- Student (Student Card Req) – £6.50
- Senior Citizen (60 and Over) – £5.75
- Disabled – £5.75
- Carers – £3.00
- Under 4’s – FREE
Prices and opening hours correct as at September 2017.
Before you start your journey to Tropical Birdland for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.