Address: Wakehurst Place, Ardingly, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17 6TN
Phone Number: 01444 894066
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Wakehurst Place consists of botanical gardens, an Elizabethan house, woodland, lakes and Kew garden’s Millennium seed bank.
The seed bank is a conservation project to preserve the seeds of the world’s plant species and so far it has over 10% collected. Amongst the gardens are a Himalayan glade planted with Asian mountain flora and the Water gardens.
- Car parking.
- Free entry to members of the National Trust.
- Kew shop.
- Plant centre.
- Seed Café serving homemade cakes and sandwiches.
- The Stables restaurant serves meals using local produce.
- Open daily at 10am
- Grounds close at 6pm (last entry 5:30pm).
- The Mansion and the Millennium Seed Bank close at 5pm (last entry 4:30pm).
- Closed on 24 and 25 December.
- The Mansion is often closed for private events.
- Adults – £12.50
- Children (16 and under) – Free
- Visitors with a disability, students and senior citizens – £12.50
- Essential carers – Free
- Registered blind and partially sighted visitors – Free
Prices and opening hours correct as at September 2017.
Before you start your journey to Wakehurst Place for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.