White Post Farm is a farm and children’s play attraction with farm animals to see plus birds, llamas, deer, rheas and wallabies on view outside. Inside there’s a reptile and creepy crawly area, the rodent room, kid goats plus the Silver barn & incubator room which contains new-borns plus rabbits, ferrets, chipmunks, pigmy goats and pot-bellied pigs.
As for kids play areas there’s an outdoor play area featuring trampolines, go-karts, slides and a fort, then in the indoor play area there’s a sandpit, sledge run, bouncy castle slide, mini tractors, a mini farm yard, a soft-play area for toddlers and a show barn where entertainment shows are held.
- Burger Barn serving fast food.
- Rafters tea room serving home-cooked meals.
- Shop selling farm produce.
- Pet shop.
- Open from 10am – 5pm. 363 days a year.
- Christmas Eve they close at 4pm.
- Please check the White Post Farm website for opening hours.
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2017.
Before you start your journey to White Post Farm for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.