Address: Wicken Fen National Nature Reserve, Lode Lane, Ely, Cambridgeshire, CB7 5XP
Phone Number: 01353 720274
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 places & free parking.
Wicken Fen National Nature Reserve is the National Trust’s oldest nature reserve and is one of Europe’s most important wetland habitats. The reserve features numerous nature trails, cycle and walking routes and boat trips at certain times of year.
- Car park (pay and display).
- Visitor centre with gift shop.
- Cafe serving homemade food.
- Dogs allowed on leads.
- Family events throughout year.
- Suitable for school groups.
- Reserve open all year from dawn till dusk apart from Chistmas Day.
- Adult – £6.95
- Child – £3.40
- Family – £17.30
- Group Adult – £6.25
- Group child – £2.90
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2017.
Before you start your journey to Wicken Fen National Nature Reserve for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.