Address: Wilberforce House, 23-25 High Street, Hull, HU1 1NQ
Phone Number: 01482 300 300
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
The birthplace of William Wilberforce, a renowned opponent to the slave trade, Wilberforce house is a 17th century town-house located in Hull city centre.
The museum features exhibits and displays about William Wilberforce, about the slave trade and about the house itself. The Audio tours available.
- Monday to Saturday: 10am – 5pm
- Sunday: 11am – 4:30pm
- Last admission: 30 minutes before closing.
- Open bank holidays (excluding Good Friday).
- Closed 24th to 28th Dec inclusive, and 1st Jan.
- Free admission attraction.
Prices and opening hours correct as at August 2017.
Before you start your journey to Wilberforce House for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.