Address: Willows Farm Village, Coursers Road, London Colney, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL4 0PF
Phone Number: 0870 129 9718
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Willows Farm Village is a farm-based attraction with farmyard animals, fairground rides, and play areas for children.
Children’s play areas include an outdoor play trail, an under 5’s play area, a build and play sand pit area, indoor play barn, tree-house adventure playground, bouncy castles and young chicks indoor activity area. Other attractions include a carousel, play tractors, a falconry centre with falconry displays, a showtime theatre, an activity marquee (painting etc. ), lakeside walks, trampolines, show stage, maize maze (summer only), growing patch, reindeer, ferrets, JCB young drivers, rabbit racers, Frisbee golf and gold panning.
- Car parking.
- Gift shop.
- The Farmhouse restaurant serves hot and cold food and drinks.
- Woolly Jumpers Coffee Shop serving coffee plus hot and cold snacks.
- Farmhouse BBQ (weather permitting).
- Covered and uncovered picnic areas to enjoy your own picnic.
- Open daily throughout the year
- From 10am to 5:30pm
- Last entry 4:30pm
- Close at 4pm 24th Dec and 31st Dec
- Closed 25th to 27th Dec and 1st Jan
Ticket Prices – Walk up price:
- Adult – £20
- Child – £21
- Senior (60 plus) – £19
- Disabled (includes free carer) – £11
- Under 2’s – Free
Prices and opening hours correct as at August 2017.
Before you start your journey to Willows Farm Village for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.