Wimborne Minster Model Town is a model village set amongst gardens in the village of Wimborne Minster in Dorset.
One tenth scale 1950s historic recreation of the village of Wimborne Minster, created with incredible detail. Visitors can touch the buildings which include more than 100 shop windows. The village also includes an 00 gauge model railway and tramway that visitors can operate. The village is set amongst award-winning, colourful gardens including a sensory garden and there is also a golf putting lawn and giant outdoor chess. Free family activity sheets and Wendy street with children’s play houses.
- Use town car parking (charge).
- Gift shop.
- Plant sales.
- Tea Rooms serving homemade hot and cold food and drinks.
- Reopens on 24th March 2018
- Adult – £6.50
- Senior – £6.00
- Student – £6.00
- Junior (3-17 yrs) – £5.50
- Children (under 3s) – Free
- Family (2 Adults / 2 Juniors or 1 Adult / 3 Juniors) – £20
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Wimborne Minster Model Town for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.