Wistow Maze is an 8 acre maize maze located opposite the Wistow rural centre in Wistow, near Wigston in Leicestershire.
This outdoor attraction covers an 8 acre field and a new design is created every year. Visitors are given a map of the maze to make it not so difficult to navigate and there is also a quiz trail to follow when navigating through the maze. The maze lasts about 8 weeks, after which time it is harvested to use for animal feed. Next to the maze there’s also an activity funyard with some mini mazes, table-top puzzles, a football shooting game and a space hopper track. At the Rural centre there are a number of shops including a deli, a garden centre, a pet shop and a furniture shop, plus a cafe, an art gallery and a model village with more than 75 model buildings with a model train track running through it which is free to enter (donations welcome).
- Free car parking.
- Mediterranean deli and farm shop.
- Ken Bailey’s Garden Centre sells plants and gardening accessories.
- Wistow gallery sells art.
- Pet accessories shop.
- Daisy chains sell fake flower displays and cards.
- Porcupine sells hardwood furniture.
- Outerspace sells garden furnishings.
- Jocalia sells handbags, jewellery and small leather goods.
- Little Miss Gifts sells girly gifts.
- The Wistow Cafe Bistro serves salads, soups, sandwiches, home-made cakes and beverages.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Wistow Maze website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Wistow Maze for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.