Witley Court is the huge remains of a palatial 19th century mansion and is surrounded by 40 acres of grounds featuring woodland, magnificent landscaped gardens, stone water fountains and a lake. The grounds also feature Great Witley Church which has a wonderful Italianate Baroque interior. Opening Summer 2013 in the grounds are a Wilderness Play Area featuring a treehouse, grass-covered amphitheatre and adventure trail.
- Visitor Centre selling gifts, hot and cold drinks and snacks.
- Tearoom in the Church.
- Picnic tables and grassy areas for your own picnic.
- Car Park free of charge.
- Please see the Witley Court and Gardens website for opening hours.
- Member – Free
- Adult – £8.30
- Child (5-15 years) – £5.00
- Concession – £7.50
- Family (2 adults, 3 children) – £21.60
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2017.
Before you start your journey to Witley Court and Gardens for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.