Address: Woodside Wildlife and Falconry Park, Newball, Near Langworth, Lincoln, LN3 5DQ
Phone Number: 01522 754280
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Woodside Wildlife and Falconry Park is a wildlife park with lots of animals to see just a few miles from the Lincolnshire Wolds and Lincoln.
Attractions include the Woodside tropical Paradise featuring tropical birds, butterflies, fish, monkeys, bats, rats, lizards, snakes and a sloth; The White Wolves enclosure; Pig racing; Pond dipping at the wildlife pond; Bird of Prey flying displays; Animal shows; Reptile handling and Meet the Lemurs show. Other animals on display include wallabys, meerkats and raccoons. Indoor sand and water kids play area and outdoor children’s play area.
- The Woodside tea rooms serves hot and cold drinks, light meals and cakes.
- There are also outdoor picnic areas.
- Gift shop.
- Open 7 days a week except Christmas day. Open at 10am and close at 5pm (winter 4pm).
- Adults – £10.95
- OAPs – £10.45
- Children – £9.45
- Under 2’s – Free
- Family Tickets (two adults and two children) – £39.00
- Family Tickets (two adults and three children) – £48.00
- Consessions and carers – £9.95 each
- Groups (of 15+) – £9.25 per person
Prices and opening hours correct as at August 2017.
Before you start your journey to Woodside Wildlife and Falconry Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.