Address: Wookey Hole, Wells, Somerset, BA5 1BB
Phone Number: 01749 672243
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Underground river, and encrusted caverns, Victorian penny arcade, magical mirrors maze, museum, cafe and shop. Spot the dinosaurs in the valley of the dinosaurs, enchanted fairy garden, nature trails and indoor miniature fun fair.
- Open 7 days a week.
- Summertime: (Apr – Oct inc): 10am (first tour) – 5pm (Last Cave Tour).
- Wintertime: (Nov – Mar inc): 10am (first tour) – 4pm (Last Cave Tour).
- Only open weekends and school holidays during December and January.
- Only open weekends at the beginning of February until the Feb Half Term (Somerset dates). Open daily from the 11th of Feb 2017.
- Closed Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
- Adults – £18.50
- Children (3 – 14 yrs inclusive) – £14.00
- Seniors (Aged 60 and over) – £16.00
- Children under 3 years – FREE
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2017.
Before you start your journey to Wookey Hole Caves for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.