Address: Temple Sowerby, near Penrith, Cumbria, CA10 1SP
Phone Number: 017683 61893
Website: Visit the Acorn Bank website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Acorn Bank is a wonderful garden with a comprehensive herb collection and traditional fruit orchards. A partially restored watermill in the grounds and the ground floor of Acorn Bank house is also available to view.
- Tea room featuring home made soups, salads and puddings made from ingredients gathered from the garden.
- Gift shop in the house.
- Plants for sale in the courtyard.
- Free car parking.
- Please check the Acorn Bank website for opening hours as times vary.
Ticket Prices – Whole Property 16th Feb to 27 Oct:
- Adult – £8.80
- Child – £4.40
- Family – £22.00
- Family (1 adult, 2 children) – £13.20
Ticket Prices – Whole Property 28th Oct to 29th Dec:
- Adult – £5.30
- Child – £2.70
- Family – £13.30
- Family (1 adult, 2 children) – £8.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2019.
Before you start your journey to Acorn Bank for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.