Address: Adventure Island Mini Golf, Units 20/21, Star City, Watson Road, Birmingham, B7 5SB
Phone Number: 0121 328 7474
Website: Visit the Adventure Island Mini Golf website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Adventure Island Mini Golf consists of two indoor 18 hole mini-golf courses at the Star City leisure centre in Birmingham in the West Midlands.
Set over three floors this indoor attraction can provide a fun experience for all the family. The two 18 hole adventure golf courses, entitled ‘Hidden Cove Challenge’ and ‘Lost Hut Trail’ are both sited inside a lush tropical environment at the Star City leisure complex in Birmingham. The ‘Hidden Cove Challenge’ course and the ‘Lost Hut Trail’ course feature attractive themed scenery including volcanoes, caves, waterfalls and tiki villages as a backdrop. Caters for children’s parties.
- Free car parking.
- The Tiki bar serves hot and cold drinks, alcohol, snacks and ice creams.
- Other places to eat and drink in the leisure complex.
- Full disabled and pushchair access to the Hidden Cove course.
- Sunday to Thursday: 10:30am – 11pm
- Friday to Saturday: 10:30am to Midnight
- Last entry is 1 hour before closing.
Ticket Prices – 18 holes (choose either course):
- Castaways (under 5’s) – £4.00
- Adventurers (over 5’s) – £7.50
- Family of 4 (Max of 2 Adults over 16yrs) – £26.00 (additional children £6)
Ticket Prices – 36 holes (both courses):
- Castaways under 5’s) – £5.00
- Adventurers (over 5s) – £12.50
- Family of 4 (Max of 2 Adults over 16yrs) – £36.00 (additional children £8.50)
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Adventure Island Mini Golf for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.