Phone Number: 01604 770107
Website: Visit the Althorp website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Althorp House reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Althorp house has been owned by the Spencer family since it was build nearly 500 years ago. A large part of the house is open to the public, plus the gardens with the oval lake and Summerhouse, which is a memorial to Diana, Princess of Wales. The imposing stables are the home of the 'Diana: a celebration' exhibition, which occupies 6 rooms.
There is also a cafe with hot and cold snacks, a picnic area and free parking.
- 1st July to 1st September 2020
- The Estate and Grounds are open from 12 noon to 5pm, with last entry into the House by 3pm for closure by 4pm
- Note that The House and Park will not be open 17th, 18th and 19th July.
- Adult - £20.00
- Senior or Student - £17.50
- Family (2 adults and 2 children) - £48.00
- Child (5 to 16) - £11.00
- Child (0 to 4 year olds) - Free
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2020.
Before you start your journey to Althorp for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Coton Manor Garden
- Roobarb and Kustard Ceramics Cafe
- Northampton Museum and Art Gallery
- 78 Derngate
- Cottesbrooke Hall and Gardens