Address: Althorp, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN7 4HQ
Phone Number: 01604 770107
Website: Visit the Althorp website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Althorp house has been owned by the Spencer family since it was build nearly 500 years ago. A large part of the house is open to the public, plus the gardens with the oval lake and Summerhouse, which is a memorial to Diana, Princess of Wales. The imposing stables are the home of the “Diana: a celebration” exhibition, which occupies 6 rooms.
There is also a cafe with hot and cold snacks, a picnic area and free parking.
- Gates open at 12 noon and will close at 5pm
- Wednesday 18th July – Friday 24th August 2018
- Monday 27th August – Sunday 9th September 2018
- Saturday 15th and Sunday 16th September
- Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd September
- Closed to the public on on Monday 16th and Tuesday 17th July. Also on Saturday 25th – Sunday 26th August.
- Adult – £18.50
- Concession – £16
- Child (16 years and under) – £11
- Child (0-4 year olds) – Free
- Family (2 adults and 2 children) – £45
Prices and opening hours correct as at June 2018.
Before you start your journey to Althorp for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.