Address: Appuldurcombe Farm, Wroxall, Ventnor, Isle of Wight, PO38 3EW
Phone Number: 01983 852484
Website: Visit the Appuldurcombe House website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Appuldurcombe House is the shell of an 18th century baroque country house set in 11 acres of Capability Brown ornamental grounds.
There is an exhibit of photographs, above the gift shop, portraying the history of the house. Also located near the house is the Isle of Wight Owl and Falconry Centre with flying displays, birds on display, a museum, children’s outdoor play area, kids indoor soft play area and picnic areas. The house and the falconry centre have separate entrance fees.
- Free car parking at the falconry centre.
- Gift shop at the house and falconry centre.
- Cafe at the falconry centre.
- Dogs welcome on leads in the house and grounds (not in falconry centre).
Opening Times – Appuldurcombe House:
- Open 6 days a week 1st April until 30th September.
- Sunday to Friday 10am until 5pm
- Closed Saturdays.
- Free entry to house only.
Prices and opening hours correct as at June 2018.
Before you start your journey to Appuldurcombe House for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.