Address: Arley Arboretum, Estate Office, Upper Arley, Near Bewdley, Worcestershire, DY12 1XG
Phone Number: 01299 861368
Website: Visit the Arley Arboretum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Arley Arboretum is an outdoor attraction of 30 acres of gardens located North West of Kidderminster alongside the river Severn.
Things to see and do include an Italian garden with fountains, an acer glade, a maze, a holly walk, a grove coppice walk, a wildlife pond, a magnolia garden, red glade island and views over the Severn river. Guided tours available for an additional fee.
- Car parking.
- Plant sales.
- Tea rooms serving light lunches, cream teas and beverages (open to non-entrants).
- Dogs welcome on leads.
- Picnic areas.
- Reopen on 17th February 2018.
- Open five days Wednesday to Sunday.
- Closed Monday and Tuesday excluding Bank Holidays.
- The Arboretum is open 11am to 5pm.
- Adults – £5.50
- Children (3 – 16 yrs) – £2.50
- Children (under 3 years) – Free
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Arley Arboretum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.