Phone Number: 0121 329 3240
Website: Visit the Ash End House Children’s Farm website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Ash End House Children’s Farm is a family-owned attraction with lots of activities for children both undercover and outdoors plus lots of farm animals to feed and stroke.
Outdoor activities include 3 outdoor play areas (one for toddlers), games yard (with table tennis, skittles, basketball and giant chess), a jumping pillow, a crazy golf course, coin-operated tractor rides, pony rides and tractor and trailer rides. Other outdoor attractions include a Shire horse centre, a farm allotment, egg hunting and a Birds of Prey Centre centre with flying displays.
Undercover things to do include goat milking, the Hay Barn Theatre, an indoor toddler’s barn and the big Barn indoor play centre. The Big Barn play centre has an additional entry fee and is a purpose-built soft-play area with separate under 2’s area and an under 4’s area featuring the usual play barn equipment such as ball pits, slides, rope bridges and fireman’s poles. There is also an outdoor area to the play centre with water zorbing and a jumping pillow and places for adults to sit both inside and out.
- Free car parking.
- Farm Shop.
- Bromford Country & Equestrian Supplies shop.
- Farmhouse Kitchen Cafe serving hot meals and snacks.
- Play barn snack bar.
- Picnic benches.
- Children’s Farm: 9:30am - 5pm (in Winter months they close at 4pm).
- Big Play Barn: 9:30am - 6:30pm
Ticket Prices - Children’s Farm:
- Children - £8.95
- Adults - £7.95
Ticket Prices - Big Play Barn:
- Children - £7.95
- Adults - Free outside of school holidays (£1 during Birmingham school holidays).
- Under 1’s - £3.75 or free with a paying sibling.
Ticket Prices - Combi-Ticket:
- Children - £12.95
- Adults - £7.95 or £8.95 during Birmingham school holidays.
Prices and opening hours correct as at December 2018.
Before you start your journey to Ash End House Children’s Farm for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Broomey Croft Children’s Farm
- Drayton Manor Theme Park
- Castle Bromwich Hall Gardens
- Hoar Park Children’s Farm
- Adventure Island Mini Golf
- Tenpin Bowling Birmingham Star City