Address: Aston Hall, Trinity Road, Aston, Birmingham, B6 6JD
Phone Number: 0121 675 4722
Website: Visit the Aston Hall website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Aston Hall and Park is a Grade I listed mansion house dating from the 17th century in a 50-acre park not far off junction 6 of the M6.
The house features opulent interiors decorated in various styles ranging from 17th to 19th century including Sir Thomas Holte’s grand staterooms and the magnificent oak-lined Long Gallery. There is also the Astonish gallery to see which has displays and interactive exhibits about the history of the Aston area.
- Car parking.
- Free admission to garden and grounds.
- Admission charges for house except on the first Sunday of the month.
- Aston Hall Shop selling souvenirs and toys.
- Aston Hall Cafe serving snacks, cakes and beverages.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Aston Hall website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Aston Hall for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.