Phone Number: 0114 287 6699
Website: Visit the Aston Springs Farm website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Aston Springs Farm reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Aston Springs Farm is a petting farm between Worksop and Sheffield in South Yorkshire.
Family run working farm. Farm trail with farm animals to see, pet and feed including some rare breeds. Small animal petting area. Feed costs £1 a bag. Young farmer experiences available for children aged 7 to 14. Caters for children's parties. There is also a pottery painting craft studio on site (additional charges apply).
- Car parking.
- Farm shop selling farm produce and locally made goods.
- Aston's restaurant serving specials, breakfasts, Sunday lunches, home-made cakes and drinks.
- Picnic area.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Aston Springs Farm website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Aston Springs Farm for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- The Big Tops Play and Party Centre
- Renishaw Hall and Gardens
- Tropical Butterfly House, Wildlife and Falconry Centre
- Jungle Mania Indoor Adventure Play
- Paradise Island Adventure Golf
- Magna Science Adventure Centre