Address: Attingham Park, Atcham, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY4 4TP
Phone Number: 01743 708123
Website: Visit the Attingham Park website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Attingham Park is a country mansion built in the 1780’s located near Shrewsbury and the River Severn.
Highlights of the house include the picture gallery, the boudoir and the dining room and the National Trust run many different tours of the house highlighting different periods of the life and times of the house’s history.
The formal gardens include a walled garden with an acre and a half of organic fruit and vegetables, a three-acre orchard, three large greenhouses and a listed beehouse. The deer park covers 370 acres including park and woodland, around 200 fallow deer and 5 miles of the rivers Tern and Severn. There are lots of mapped out walks and themed trails to take around the park and there is also a natural play area for children.
- Free car parking.
- Butler’s pantry gift shop.
- Attingham shop selling local produce.
- Groom’s room bookshop.
- Lady Berwick’s serving afternoon teas.
- Carriage House café serving snacks and drinks.
- The Greedy Pig serves hot meals.
- Dogs allowed on leads in grounds.
- Please check the Attingham Park website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices – from 3rd Feb 2018:
- Adult – £12.20
- Child – £6.10
- Family – £30.50
- Family (1 adult, 3 children) – £18.30
- Group Adult (minimum group size 15) – £11.50
Ticket Prices – Off peak after 4:30pm from 3rd Feb :
- Adult – £9.00
- Child – £4.50
- Family – £22.50
- Family (1 adult, 3 children) – £13.50
- Group Adult (minimum group size 15) – £8.50
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Attingham Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.