Address: Atwell-Wilson Motor Museum, Stockley Lane, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 0NF
Phone Number: 01249 813119
Website: Visit the Atwell-Wilson Motor Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Atwell-Wilson Motor Museum is a museum displaying old vehicles in Quemerford in Wiltshire.
Run as a charitable trust this attraction exhibits more than a 125 vintage and classic cars, lorries, motorcycles, mopeds, bicycles and motoring memorabilia dating from the 1920’s onwards. Exhibits include a recreated 1930’s era garage.
- Free car parking.
- Coffee shop.
- Peak Season (Apr 1st to Oct 31st): Tuesday to Sunday inclusive, 11am – 5pm
- Off Peak (Nov, Feb and Mar): Thursday to Sunday inclusive, 11am – 4pm
- Winter (Dec and Jan): Saturday and Sunday, 11am – 4pm (Thursday and Friday by appointment).
- Open Bank Holiday Mondays.
- Last Admission 1 hour before closing.
- Adults – £7.00
- Children – £1.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Atwell-Wilson Motor Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.