Phone Number: 01295 753752
Website: Visit the Banbury Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Banbury Museum is a local history museum located in Banbury town centre next to the canal and also features some touring exhibitions.
- Town centre car parks nearby (charge).
- Free admission.
- Gift shop selling souvenirs and local produce.
- Café Quay is a fully licensed cafe with a waterside terrace serves hot and cold snacks and beverages.
- Museum’s Galleries: Monday to Saturday 10am - 5pm and Sunday 11am - 3pm
- Bank Holidays: 10:30am - 4:30pm
- Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day and Easter Sunday: Closed
- Entry to Banbury Museum is Free of charge, but they welcome donations.
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2019.
Before you start your journey to Banbury Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Broughton Castle
- Upton House and Gardens
- Redwings Oxhill
- Canons Ashby House
- Heritage Motor Centre
- Fairytale Farm