Phone Number: 01473 830264
Website: Visit the Baylham House Rare Breeds Farm website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Baylham House Rare Breeds Farm is a 50 acre, family run, working farm with rare breed livestock near Ipswich in Suffolk.
Animals include kune kune pigs, Maori pigs, 6 breeds of sheep including Norfolk Horns, white park and highland cattle, pygmy and golden Guernsey goats and alpacas. Display about the local Roman history, waterside walks, animal feeding and petting. 10 acre fishing lake (charges apply). Children's outdoor play area with tyres. Farmer day experiences available.
- Car parking.
- Shop selling gifts, toys and books.
- Livestock and meat sales.
- Café serves home-made light meals, snacks, cream teas and drinks.
- Outdoor and undercover picnic areas.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Baylham House Rare Breeds Farm website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Baylham House Rare Breeds Farm for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Suffolk Owl Sanctuary
- Easton Farm Park
- Wild Raspberry Textiles and Ceramics Cafe
- Little Hall Lavenham
- Lavenham Guildhall
- Gnome Magic