Address: Berrington Hall, near Leominster, Herefordshire, HR6 0DW
Phone Number: 01568 615721
Website: Visit the Berrington Hall website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Berrington Hall is a Georgian mansion with fine interiors set in Capability Brown landscaped grounds.
The grounds include an orchard growing traditional varieties of apple and a fourteen-acre man-made lake which is the site of one of only two heronries in the country. Remnants of the 2nd World War can also be seen in the grounds, as it was used to station over 6000 troops. Daily tours of House and garden available.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop selling locally source goods.
- Tea-room serving homemade cakes and light lunches.
- Picnics welcome.
- Dogs welcome on leads in the parkland.
- Please visit the Berrington Hall website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices – Whole Property Standard:
- Adult – £10.35
- Child – £5.15
- Family – £25.85
- 1 adult, 2 children – £15.50
- Group Adult (Minimum group size 15) – £9.00
- Group Child (Minimum group size 15) – £4.70
Prices and opening hours correct as at December 2018.
Before you start your journey to Berrington Hall for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.