Address: Black Country Living Museum, Tipton Road, Dudley, West Midlands, DY1 4SQ
Phone Number: 0121 557 9643
Website: Visit the Black Country Living Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Black Country Living Museum is an open air museum recreating a Black Country village from yesteryear located near Dudley in the West Midlands.
Open all year, a living museum of black country life of yesteryear representing a canal-side village. Covering 26 acres including historical buildings, tramcars, trolleybuses with cast members in authentic costumes. Exhibition halls, underground coal mine, horses and old-fashioned fairground.
- Car parking (charge).
- museum shop.
- Workers’ Institute Café serving hot and cold meals.
- Bottle & Glass Inn serving alcoholic drinks
- Rolfe Street Café serving sweet and savoury light bites & drinks
- Hobbs’ Fish & Chip Shop serving fish and chips.
- Picnic areas.
- Wed 23rd Jan 2019 to Sun 31st Mar (please note Feb Half Term times below): Wed to Sun 10am – 4pm
- Sat 16th to Sun 24th Feb: Daily 10am – 4pm
- Mon 1st Apr to Sun 3rd Nov: Daily 10am – 5pm
- Mon 4th Nov to Sun 22nd Dec: Wed to Sun 10am – 4pm
- Mon 23rd & Tue 24th Dec: Daily 10am – 4pm
- Wed 25th Dec & Thu 26th Dec: Closed
- Adults – £18.45
- Young Person – £9.45
- Under 3’s – Free
- Families (1+3) – £39.80
- Families (2+3) – £55.45
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2019.
Before you start your journey to Black Country Living Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.