Address: Black Country Living Museum, Tipton Road, Dudley, West Midlands, DY1 4SQ
Phone Number: 0121 557 9643
Website: Visit the Black Country Living Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Black Country Living Museum is an open air museum recreating a Black Country village from yesteryear located near Dudley in the West Midlands.
Open all year, a living museum of black country life of yesteryear representing a canal-side village. Covering 26 acres including historical buildings, tramcars, trolleybuses with cast members in authentic costumes. Exhibition halls, underground coal mine, horses and old-fashioned fairground.
- Car parking (charge).
- museum shop.
- Workers’ Institute Café serving hot and cold meals.
- Bottle & Glass Inn serving alcoholic drinks
- Rolfe Street Café serving sweet and savoury light bites & drinks
- Hobbs’ Fish & Chip Shop serving fish and chips.
- Picnic areas.
- Mon 26th Feb to Sun 25th Mar: Wed to Sun 10am – 4pm
- Mon 26th Mar to Sun 4th Nov: Daily 10am – 5pm
- Mon 5th Nov to Sun 23rd Dec: Wed to Sun 10am – 4pm
- Mon 24th Dec: 10am – 4pm
- Tue 25th & Wed 26th Dec: Closed
- Thu 27th Dec to Sun 6th Jan: Daily 10am – 4pm
- Mon 7th Jan to Tue 22nd Jan 2019: Closed
- Adults – £17.95
- Concessions – £14.95
- Children (3-16 years) – £8.95
- Children (aged 0-2) – Free
- Families (1+3) – £53.65
- Families (2+2) – £46.00
- Families (2+3) – £51.45
- Car parking – £3.50
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Black Country Living Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.