Address: Blackpool Model Village & Garden, East Park Drive Stanley Park, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY3 9RB
Phone Number: 01253 763827
Website: Visit the Blackpool Model Village and Garden website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Blackpool Model Village and Garden is a model village set in landscaped gardens next to Stanley park in Blackpool, Lancashire.
This outdoor attraction has 100’s of village scenes set amidst the 2½ acres of beautifully landscaped gardens. All the models and figures have been handmade to create a realistic miniature world of days gone by. Amongst the places recreated are a Cornish fishing village, a Tudor village, farm scenes, a Romany camp site and a Scottish castle. There is also a model railway.
- Car parking.
- Gift shop sells souvenirs.
- Refreshments of hot drinks and snacks available from the gift shop.
- Fully wheelchair accessible.
- Dogs welcome on a lead.
- Open daily from Saturday 24th March until Sunday 4th November 2018.
- Doors open at 9:30am. Last entry is 4:30pm weather permitting.
- Adults – £7.50
- Children (aged 3-15) – £6.00
- Children (aged 2 and under) – Free
- Concessions – £ 6.00
- Family (2 adults + 2 children) – £23.00
- Family (2 adults + 3 children) – £28.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at September 2018.
Before you start your journey to Blackpool Model Village & Garden for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.