Phone Number: 01253 830 830
Website: Visit the Blackpool Zoo website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Originally the site of the Blackpool Municipal airport, the Blackpool Zoo first opened in 1972 by Johnny Morris the Animal Magic presenter. It includes more than 1000 exotic animals in naturalistic environments surrounded by 32 acres of mature parkland and lakes.
Exhibits include: The Elephant and reptile house, Gorilla Mountain, Lemur wood (a walk-through wooded enclosure), Active Oceans (a sealion pool with arena featuring presentations by sealion trainers), Giraffe Heights, Amazonia (a South American wonderland), Wallaby Walkabout, a Children's Farm to get hands-on with some smaller animals and the Dinosaur Safari. Talks and feeding times at various intervals throughout the day.
- Coffee shop.
- Gift shop.
- Three storey indoor children's play frame.
- Lake View cafe serving a large selection of hot and cold food.
- Ice cream kiosks in season.
- Car Parking (charge).
- Open every day from 10am except Christmas Day.
- Closing times vary throughout the year.
- Adult - £17.99
- Senior - £15.99
- Student - £15.99
- Child (3 to 15) - £13.50
- Family of Four - £57.50
- Family of Five - £68.50
- Disabled Adult / Carer - £10.75
- Disabled Child - £9.25
Before you start your journey to Blackpool Zoo for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Blackpool Model Village and Garden
- Planet Kaos
- The Blackpool Tower
- SEA LIFE Blackpool
- Pirate Adventure Mini Golf
- Madame Tussauds Blackpool