Phone Number: 01796 481207
Website: Visit the Blair Castle website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Blair Castle reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Blair Castle is a privately owned home and gardens, with the oldest parts dating back to the 13th century, and 30 viewable rooms and 9 acres of landscaped gardens and woodland.
The castle is set on the Atholl Estates, a 145,000-acre estate featuring many trails for cycling, horse riding and walking.
- Free car parking.
- Blair Castle Tullibardine Restaurant serving traditional Scottish dishes.
- Gift shop.
- Dogs welcome on estate under close control.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Blair Castle website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Blair Castle for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Atholl Country Life Museum
- Active Kid Adventure Park
- Auchingarrich Wildlife Centre
- Kirriemuir Camera Obscura
- Dundee Science Centre
- Ballindalloch Castle