Address: Blair Castle, Blair Atholl, Pitlochry, Perthshire, PH18 5TL
Phone Number: 01796 481207
Website: Visit the Blair Castle website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Blair Castle is a privately owned home and gardens, with the oldest parts dating back to the 13th century, and 30 viewable rooms and 9 acres of landscaped gardens and woodland.
The castle is set on the Atholl Estates, a 145,000-acre estate featuring many trails for cycling, horse riding and walking.
- Free car parking.
- Blair Castle Tullibardine Restaurant serving traditional Scottish dishes.
- Gift shop.
- Dogs welcome on estate under close control.
- The castle is open until Wednesday 31st October (excluding Saturday 27th October).
- Our daily opening hours are 9:30am to 5:30pm with last admission at 4:30pm, 7 days per week.
Ticket Prices – House and Gardens:
- Adults – £12.00
- Senior citizens – £10.30
- Students (with ID cards) – £10.30
- Children (5-16 years) – £7.70
- Family ticket – £35.00
Ticket Prices – Gardens only:
- Adults – £7.10
- Senior citizens – £7.10
- Students (with ID cards) – £7.10/li>
- Children (5-16 years) – £3.25
- Family ticket – £17.50
- Scooter hire – £4.25
Prices and opening hours correct as at June 2018.
Before you start your journey to Blair Castle for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.