Phone Number: 01952 433424
Website: Visit the Blists Hill Victorian Town website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Blists Hill Victorian Town reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Blists Hill Victorian Town is a recreation of a Victorian town in Madeley near Telford.
This outdoor attraction covers 52 acres and is a reconstruction of a Victorian town complete with houses, shops, a bank, industrial buildings, costumed residents and leisure areas. Experience the sights, smells and sounds of Victorian life. Buildings include Victorian cottages, bakery, a fish and chip shop, public house, pharmacy, butcher shop, traditional sweet shop, green grocer, general drapers, candle makers, printers, a foundry and a fairground during Summer months. Horse and cart rides, incline lift and clay mine train ride. Have your photo taken in Victorian dress (additional charge). Visitor centre.
- Car parking (charge).
- The Butcher's Shop selling pies, pasties and pork scratchings.
- Bakery selling bread.
- Coffee Shop serving hot & cold snacks and beverages.
- New Inn Pub serves beers, spirits and soft drinks.
- The Club Room table-service restaurant.
- Fish and chip shop.
- Forest Glen Refreshment Pavilion serving light refreshments and hot meals and beverages.
- Dogs welcome in outdoor areas.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Blists Hill Victorian Town website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Blists Hill Victorian Town for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Jackfield Tile Museum
- Coalport China Museum
- Tar Tunnel
- Playpit Pirate Adventure
- Benthall Hall