Address: Blue Kangaroo, 174 Finkle Street, Cottingham, East Riding of Yorkshire, HU16 4AZ
Phone Number: 01482 844200
Website: Visit the Blue Kangaroo website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Blue Kangaroo is an indoor adventure play centre in the village of Cottingham near Hull suitable for children up to the age of 8.
The centre features a separate area for babies and toddlers up to 3 years old with brightly coloured equipment including a padded play frame, ball pool, slide, biff bags, padded animals and things to climb over and under. Four to eight year olds can enjoy the main play area with a multi-level frame with scramble nets, spinners, tunnels, slide, wobbly floors and biff bags plus a run-around area with footballs and cars to play with.
There is a chill out area for adults to use with air conditioning, comfy sofas, magazines and papers while enjoying a drink from the cafe. The venue can also arrange to host your child’s party for a fee.
- Free car parking.
- Blue Kangaroo cafe serving hot and cold meals and snacks and freshly made tea and coffee.
- Monday to Saturday: 9am – last admission 5pm
- Sunday 10am – last admission 4pm
- 0-8 months – FREE
- 9 months to 3 Years – £3.50
- 4 Years to 8 Years – £4.50
- Adults – 50p
- Week Day Offer: Monday – Friday between 9am – 10:30am only £2.50 per child. Term time only excludes Bank Holidays.
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2018.
Before you start your journey to Blue Kangaroo for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.