Address: Bonkers, Unit 38, Studley Grange Garden & Leisure Park, Hay Lane, Nr Wroughton, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN4 9QT
Phone Number: 01793 855566
Website: Visit the Bonkers website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Bonkers is an indoor soft play centre for children up to 16 on the outskirts of Swindon in Wiltshire.
This play centre is situated within the Studley Grange Craft Village. The main play frame has biff bags, slides, spinning pole, aerial runway, hamster wheel and cannon ball blaster area. Adults allowed to use the equipment with their children. Separate toddler play frame and baby play area. Caters for birthday parties including disco parties.
- Car parking.
- Cafe serving meals, snacks and drinks.
- Open 7 days a week
- Monday to Saturday: 9:30am – 5:30pm
- Sunday: 10:30am – 4:30pm
- Opening times may vary around Easter, Christmas and New Year.
- Under 6 months – Free
- 2 yrs to 4 yrs – £3 first hour then £1 every extra half hour.
- 5 yrs and over – £3.50 first hour then £1.25 every extra half hour.
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2017.
Before you start your journey to Bonkers for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.