Phone Number: 01444 450326
Website: Visit the Borde Hill Garden website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Borde Hill Garden is 200 acres of grade II listed historical woodland and parkland and 17 acres of formal gardens in an area of outstanding natural beauty near Haywards Heath in West Sussex.
The formal gardens are split into garden rooms including the old rhododendron garden, the garden of Allah, the azalea ring, the round dell, the old potting sheds (a working garden), a rose garden, an Italian garden, Paradise Walk with 2 magnificent acers and the mid-Summer border garden. Things to see and do in the parkland and woodland areas are Warren wood and Stephanie's Glade plus there is an orienteering course or a nature trail to follow. There is also a children's adventure playground with long zip wire.
- Car parking.
- Shop with plants, gifts and craft items for sale.
- Cafe Elvira serving meals, snacks, coffees and teas and cream teas.
- Jeremy's restaurant serving contemporary cuisine.
- Picnic areas.
- Dogs welcome on leads.
- The Garden is closed for the winter and will reopen on 25th March 2019.
- Adult - £9.50
- Concession - £9.00
- Child (aged 3 to 16) - £6.35
- Child under 3 - Free
- Carer - Free
- Family 2 Adults + up to 3 Children - £28.50
- Family 1 Adult + up to 3 Children - £19.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2019.
Before you start your journey to Borde Hill Garden for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Wakehurst Place
- High Beeches Garden
- Go Ape Crawley
- Standen House and Garden
- Barney's Playbarn Uckfield
- Saddlescombe Farm and Newtimber Hill