Address: Brandon Marsh Nature Centre, Brandon Lane, Coventry, West Midlands, CV3 3GW
Phone Number: 024 7630 8999
Website: Visit the Brandon Marsh Nature Centre website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Brandon Marsh Nature Centre is a nature reserve located South East of Coventry in the West Midlands.
This 220 acre nature reserve is also an area of special area of scientific interest and consists of large man-made pools, reedbeds, swampy areas, grassland and woodland all filled with lots of natural British wildlife. There is also a Visitor centre surrounded by an orchard, a recycled garden, sensory garden, a mouse maze, mini-beast homes and bird watching hides. Children’s scheduled activities during school holidays. Programme of Events and guided walks.
- Car parking.
- Gift shop selling animal homes, bird seed, bird feeders, gifts and books.
- Badgers Tearoom serving snacks, meals, cakes, breakfasts and drinks.
- Picnic areas both outdoor and undercover.
- Autumn and Winter (1st Oct to 31st Mar): Mon to Fri 9:30am – 4pm, Weekends 10am – 4pm
- Spring and Summer (1st Apr to 30th Sept): Mon to Fri 9:30am – 4:30pm, Weekends 10am – 4:30pm
- Adults – £2.50
- Child – £1
- Child (under 4’s) – Free
- Concessions – £1.50
- Family (2 adults and up to 3 children under 16) – £6.00
- Wildlife Trust members (with valid card) – Free
Prices and opening hours correct as at September 2018.
Before you start your journey to Brandon Marsh Nature Centre for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.