Address: Broughton Castle, Banbury, Oxon, Oxfordshire, OX15 5EB
Phone Number: 01295 276070
Website: Visit the Broughton Castle website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Broughton Castle is a manor house, with parts dating from the 1300’s, surrounded by a moat near Banbury and 3 miles from junction 11 of the M40.
Features of the castle include a gatehouse, the great hall, the gallery with family portraits, the chapel and the wooden panelled dining room. The castle also features some formal gardens. Tours of the castle available by appointment.
- Car parking.
- Gift shop.
- Tearoom serving afternoon teas and cream teas.
- Opening Times for 2019 are 2-5pm (last admission 4:30pm).
- Every Sunday from April to September 2019.
- Every Wednesday from April to September 2019.
- Every Bank Holiday Monday from April to September 2019.
- Any time for booked parties and groups by prior arrangement.
Ticket Prices – Open Days:
- Adults – £10
- Concessions (students and over 65) – £9
- Children (aged 5 to 15) – £6
- Garden only – £6
- People confined to wheelchairs (ground floor only) – £6
Ticket Prices – Private Guided Tours (by appointment):
- Adults – £10
- Concessions (students and over 65) – £10
- Children (aged 5 to 15) – £7
- Garden only – £7
- People confined to wheelchairs (ground floor only) – £7
- There is a minimum group charge of £200.
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2019.
Before you start your journey to Broughton Castle for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.