Phone Number: 0114 250 8500
Website: Visit the Budding Picassos Ceramic Cafe website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Budding Picassos Ceramic Cafe is a pottery painting studio in Woodseats South of Sheffield in South Yorkshire.
Staff at the gallery are on hand to help you select an item of unpainted bisque pottery from a wide range of pieces which you can then decorate using the studios facilities and materials. When you're finished a staff member will take it to be glazed and fired ready to be picked up in around a week. Charges are for the item chosen and a studio fee. Caters for parties.
- Use on street car parking.
- Artwork and craft kit sales.
- Cafe area serving specialty coffees, teas and home baked cakes.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Budding Picassos Ceramic Cafe website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Budding Picassos Ceramic Cafe for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Abbeydale Industrial Hamlet
- Fired Arts Craft Cafe
- Weston Park Museum
- Jungle Mania Indoor Adventure Play
- Paradise Island Adventure Golf