Phone Number: 01793 762209
Website: Visit the Buscot Old Parsonage website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Buscot Old Parsonage is a Grade-II listed, 18th-century, house set on the banks of the River Thames with garden.
Buscot itself is a picturesque village with Cotswold stone houses and the 13th Century St Mary The Virgin Church.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Buscot Old Parsonage website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Buscot Old Parsonage for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Farmer Gow's Activity Farm
- Funtime Family Entertainment Centre
- Cotswold Wildlife Park and Gardens
- Jolly Roger Adventure
- Museum of Computing
- Lodge Park and Sherborne Estate