Address: Butlins Minehead, Warren Road, Minehead, Somerset, TA24 5SH
Phone Number: 0845 070 4772
Website: Visit the Butlins Minehead website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Butlins Minehead is a holiday park in Minehead seaside resort on the edge of Exmoor National park in Somerset.
Butlins holiday park facilities can be used for the day without needing to pay for accommodation when purchasing a ‘day visit’ ticket. Facilities on offer include an indoor soft play centre, outdoor playgrounds, traditional outdoor fairground, indoor fairground for young children, daytime live entertainment shows in the Skyline Pavilion, amusement arcade, sporting activities plus an indoor water park with flumes, wave machines, rapids and water cannons all in a sub-tropical climate.
There are also some additional charge activities available should you wish to use them such as an adventure golf course, ten-pin bowling, go-karting, a cinema, high-ropes course, laser quest and a climbing wall.
- Car parking nearby (charge).
- Supermarket and newspaper shop.
- A wide range of bars, restaurants and cafes serving meals, snacks and drinks.
- 9:30am till 6pm (Last Admission 4pm)
Ticket Prices – Term Time:
- Adult (15 yrs+) – £23
- Child (2-14 yrs) – £11.50
- Infant (Under 2 yrs) – Free
- Senior (60 yrs+) – £11.50
- Family of 4 (2A & 2C) – £55
- Group Tickets Adult (20+ paying tickets) – £11.50
- Group Tickets Child (20+ paying tickets) – £6
Ticket Prices – Schools Out:
- Adult (15 yrs+) – £32
- Child (2-14 yrs) – £23
- Infant (Under 2yrs) – Free
- Senior (60 yrs+) – £23
- Family of 4 (2A & 2C) – £96
- Group Tickets Adult (20+ paying tickets) – £18
- Group Tickets Child (20+ paying tickets) – £11.50
Prices and opening hours correct as at June 2017.
Before you start your journey to Butlins Minehead for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.