Address: Camera Obscura and World of Illusions, Castlehill, The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, EH1 2ND
Phone Number: 0131 226 3709
Website: Visit the Camera Obscura and World of Illusions website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Camera Obscura and World of Illusions is an indoor attraction housed over 5-floors in Edinburgh city featuring interactive, visual exhibits including a camera obscura show, visual illusions and holograms.
- Camera Obscura Gift shop.
- April to June: Daily 9:30 – 8pm
- July to August: Daily 9am – 10pm
- September to October: Daily 9:30am – 8pm
- November to March: Daily 10am – 7pm
- Closed 25th December
- See the Camera Obscura and World of Illusions website for school holiday opening hours.
- Adult – £15.50
- Student (with ID) – £13.50
- Senior – £13.50
- Child (5 – 15 years) – £11.50
- Under 5’s – Free
Prices and opening hours correct as at September 2018.
Before you start your journey to Camera Obscura and World of Illusions for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.