Address: Captain Cook Birthplace Museum, Stewart Park, Marton, Middlesbrough, TS7 8AT
Phone Number: 01642 311211
Website: Visit the Captain Cook Birthplace Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Captain Cook Birthplace Museum is a museum about the life of Captain Cook housed inside a purpose-built building near to where the cottage once stood in which he was born.
Staged over six galleries retelling parts of his life by recreating scenes and sounds, interactive activities, original artefacts and films.
- Gift shop.
- Nana Tom’s café.
- 1st June 2017 to 29th October 2017
- Tuesday to Sunday: 10:30am – 3:30pm
- Last entry to museum galleries 2:45pm
- Entry to the main galleries and Gotta Catch ‘Em All exhibition.
- Adult – £4
- Concession – £2.50
- Explorer Pass (Family Ticket 2 Adults & 3 Children) – £10
- Explorer Passes are valid for the full 2017 season.
- Entry to the Museum cafe is free.
Prices and opening hours correct as at August 2017.
Before you start your journey to Captain Cook Birthplace Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.