Address: Captain Cook Birthplace Museum, Stewart Park, Marton, Middlesbrough, TS7 8AT
Phone Number: 01642 311211
Website: Visit the Captain Cook Birthplace Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Captain Cook Birthplace Museum is a museum about the life of Captain Cook housed inside a purpose-built building near to where the cottage once stood in which he was born.
Staged over six galleries retelling parts of his life by recreating scenes and sounds, interactive activities, original artefacts and films.
- Gift shop.
- Nana Tom’s café.
- 27th March – 28th October 2018
- Tuesday to Sunday: 10:30am – 3:30pm
- Closed : Bank Holidays
- Last entry to museum galleries 2:45pm
- Adult – £4.00
- Concession – £2.50
- Explorer Pass (Family Ticket 2 Adults & 3 Children) – £10.00
- Explorer Passes are valid for the full 2018 season.
- Entry to the Museum cafe is free.
Prices and opening hours correct as at September 2018.
Before you start your journey to Captain Cook Birthplace Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.